Saturday 12 July 2008

Mercedes - 9 weeks Pregnant

Dear Peanut,

So far, no one on the outside world can even tell that I am pregnant - I don't look any different (yet!) and I can't feel you at all (although my baby books say you are moving around in there) - but I KNOW you are there and that is enough for me. I've been singing and talking to you (mostly in the car because I usually sing while I am driving anyway!) and I'm hoping that by the time you are born you will recognize my voice. Your dad and I also love to rub my belly, in preparation for the day we'll be able to feel you move around in there. Your Bubie and Zaidie and Aunts are also very excited - I don't know how any of us will be able to stay patient. But we still have quite a long wait ahead of us - 31 whole weeks (give or take a week or two, depending on how eager or impatient you are).

Anyway - the point is - you are already very loved, even if no one can see or feel you yet.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment