Wednesday 2 February 2011

Mercedes - 23.5 Months Old

Dear Ceecee,

It's so hard to believe your 2nd birthday is just around the corner. I remember you in my belly, you being born, you turning one... like it was yesterday! I am so excited to watch you continue to grow and learn. It's so much fun being witness to all of your wonderfulness! Last week, Daddy and I went on our first real vacation since before you were born - to Jamaica - for a week while you stayed with Bubie and Zaidie. We were nervous about leaving you for so long and of course, we missed you terribly (I recall watching videos of you Auntie Kimmy had saved on her phone and crying) but it was a fun vacation and you had a blast with your grandparents! Apparently you were a 'delight' and they started missing you the second we picked you up. You are a lucky little girl to have so many people in your life who love you so much!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment