Friday 18 March 2011

Alexis - 29 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

Dear Baby Girl,

Sorry I haven't written lately - your big sister has been keeping us so busy and with work and being pregnant... I'm TIRED. Sorry, second kid syndrome already, oops! I got to see you on screen again on Tuesday, and yep, you are definitely still a girl! I had lots more ultrasounds with Mercedes, so it's very exciting to see you at least once again. You have chubby cheeks and long legs (at least according to the ultrasound!) which made me smile, because that's what your big sister had! I can't wait to see if you guys look alike, act alike, develop similarly. 10ish weeks to go! And you are definitely making your presence known - it's amazing how much stronger and more pronounced your movements feel, compared to your sister's.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment