Friday 12 December 2008

Mercedes - 30 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant


Dear Baby Girl,

Last weekend was quite a busy weekend, especially baby-wise! On Friday night and all day Saturday your father and I attended prenatal classes at the hospital you'll be born in. We learned all about the stages of labour, relaxation techniques and comfort measures, medical intervention and post-natal care (feeding, bathing, etc).


And we got to do a tour of the hospital and see where you'll be born! Your dad and I (okay, especially your dad!) learned a lot and I have to say, it made your imminent arrival seem all the more real. It is hard to believe there are only 9 weeks left! Every day your dad and I get more and more excited and impatient to meet you. I find myself sitting in your beautiful nursery, rocking in the chair, rubbing my belly, and telling you how much I can't wait to meet you. I am loving being pregnant and enjoying spending this special time with you - just you and me - but I am so excited to actually meet you in person after all this time!

And everyone else is so excited also! Last weekend was your baby shower. Everyone came to celebrate you and gave us very generous presents. I hope that you like pink, because you will definitely be wearing a lot of it! The closet is completely full already!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment