Saturday 3 January 2009

Mercedes - 33 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant

Dear Princess,

Happy New Year! It is hard to believe that it is already 2009 and that NEXT month you will be here! The days and weeks just keep flying by (I keep saying that don't I? ha) and every step brings us closer and closer to meeting you in person. We finished your nursery over the holidays. We even have diapers all ready for you. All we need to do is pack our hospital bags, get the car seat installed and wash all of your teeny-tiny clothes! I can't wait to organize them all in the closet.



Even your grandparents are busy getting ready for your arrival. They bought a play yard just for you - it's all set up, complete with a few outfits and blankets that we'll keep there so you always have a change of clothes. Your Bubie is even going to stock up on diapers and books - I hope you'll feel just as at home there as I did. I lived in that house (in that room actually!) for thirteen whole years.

It's so much fun to get everything ready for you and see how excited everyone is. Now all we need is YOU.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment