Saturday 17 January 2009

Mercedes - 35 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant

Dear Baby Girl,

Time just keeps on flying by, and before you know it, you'll be here, out in the real world! In fact, it might actually be sooner rather than later. Although I technically still have 4 weeks to go until your due date, you could potentially arrive any time. I kinda hope you do. Not that I don't love being pregnant with you, because I do - even with all of the more recent aches and pains and sleepless nights, it's all great! I love feeling you move and wiggle, and I love knowing I am providing a nice safe home for you, and feeling this closeness that can never be taken away from a mother and her baby.

BUT, I am very anxious and excited to meet you. And it appears that you are on the bigger side, and I have a lot of extra amniotic fluid - so you may in fact arrive slightly sooner than scheduled. But we are all prepared - your nursery is all set up, hospital bags are packed, camera is charged, car seat is installed.

Now, all we do is wait (somewhat impatiently) for your arrival. I know that you'll be here when you are good and ready, but try to be ready soon ok?

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment