Friday 1 January 2010

Mercedes - 10.5 Months Old

Dear Mercedes,

Happy New Year!! It's hard to believe that 2009 is already over - it has, without a doubt, been the BEST, most challenging, rewarding year of my life and I owe it all to you. I don't think I can ever fully explain what you mean to me and how much you enrich my life. I look at you and my heart swells - I can't help but smile... and really, all I want to do is freeze time. Watching you grow and learn new things is amazing, but it just means that you are closer to one and closer to me having to leave you to go back to work. I dread it - because staying home with you has been the most wonderful experience. I just love spending time with you and I am sorry that our moments together will be fewer. If I could stay home with you, I would in a heartbeat.

On another note, your first Chrismukkah season was a huge success! You were spoiled, of course, and it was so much fun sharing those special moments (and turkey dinners!) together. Happy New Year my beautiful girl. May 2010 bring nothing but joy and happiness to all of us.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment