Friday 27 January 2012

Mercedes - 35 Months Old

January 27th, 2012 – nearly 3 years old.21 Questions to ask your child:

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
You pick.

2. What makes you happy?
Playing makes me good. Like doing puzzles.

3. What makes you sad?
Lexi makes me sad. Because I want to check my email on the computer and if I check my email that will make me happy again and if I check my email Lexi will be happy too!

4. What makes you laugh?
Dukey like when he’s running around on the couch and having crazy time. That makes me happy.

5. How old are you?
3

6. How old is Mommy?
11

7. How old is Daddy?
3

8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Like, doing puzzles!

9. Who is your best friend?
Lexi is my best friend.

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to watch tv when I wake up in the morning. And then I fix cars in my work.

11. What are you really good at?
I’m really good at playing my cooking.

12. What are you not very good at?
Checking my email.

13. What did you do today?
I don’t know what I did.

14. What is your favorite food?
Chicken and fries.

15. What is your favorite song?
ABCD

16. What do you want for (holiday or birthday) this year?
I’m going to look if they have Dora cakes.

17. What is your favorite animal?
Dukey

18. What is love?
Ceecee is love.

19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?
Daddy works on cars!

20. Where do you live?
Town

21. Where is your favorite place to go?
Park. Park is good, but I don’t like going on the slide. I like going on the bumblebee or the frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment