Saturday 13 February 2010

Mercedes - Happy 1st Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCEDES!

It's hard to believe, but today, my beautiful baby girl, you turned one year old! We had your party today at Bubie and Zaidie's and all of your friends and family spoiled you rotten! It's so wonderful to see how much everyone loves you, because we love you that much also. You had a great time at your party - eating, drinking milk, showing off your pretty party dress, eating your personalized cupcakes, and of course, opening presents.

It has been such a joy watching you grow over the past year. I love you more than words can ever say - it's something you'll understand when you become a mother. I actually said to your Zaidie yesterday that I understand now how much he loves ME. It really is the best feeling in the world - kissing you, snuggling you, playing with you, loving you. You are a wonderful little person and I can't wait to see how much you change and learn and grow in your second year.

On Tuesday you start daycare full-time with Pat and I, unfortunately, go back to work. I am sad to go and leave you - I'm going to miss my special days with you and feel sad that I'll only get to spend a couple of hours a day with you. But so far you seem to love daycare and are adjusting just fine. I know you'll flourish and thrive there, which makes going back to work much easier. I'll still miss you like crazy though!

Happy Birthday my beautiful girl.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment